Saturday, November 13, 2010

They goes all my fuggin hope.

You know,
i really wonder.
Is it just me or am I having serious bad luck ?
Or maybe it's just not meant to happen.
He's not the one.

Oh man.
I needuh pull myself up, straight up highhhhhhhhh.
And just live for my freaking self.

No guys, no boys and nothing.
well ,
I guess i'll do it today.
I just hope i can stand strong after that.
I just cannot pull this any longer.
Yes i need somebody by my side.
But i dont .
Sadly, dont blame me for that man.
It's just fugging life i'hv gotten.

I'll break down sometime again i know.
But i just hopeeeeeeee i'll survive.
i just hope hope and HOPE.
Please guruji , at least let these leave me with no problem at all .
I really cannot take it ANYMORE can ? =(

I'm sincere man, i know i am.

I'll just have to live my life, somehow.
busy and happy and NO MEN ?
I sound bitchy.
But C"mon .

I have seen only two guys with my own freaking will.
Sa***** and Ra*** .
That's all!?

Mohan and Ganesh are like way outtuh the topic.

Let everything leave me once a for all man.
If i meet a guy , then i'll see bout that.
&& I want a MAN not a boy .
like those two i met with my own will.
It's daymn difficult to get such MEN these days.
& When I catch them , fuck . They dont stay.
Life huh .
Wonder how that bitch got him man.
same age , no fucking difference.
AHHH, im no bitch anywhere.

Mere kayalon mein.

I love you i guess.

It's more diff to know that Im entering the heartbreak city, and there's another heartbreak coming along. SO MUCH MORE.
wait.
STOP TALKING COCK nisha.

get lost.
Bye.

No comments: