I'm eighteen now.
2009 , 16 years old.
Met you in my friend's house
Fell hard for you
Met , knew you even more.
Loved every part of you
Fell hard for you
Met , knew you even more.
Loved every part of you
Mr.Browneyedboy , 2 years , and I haven gotten over you ? Believe it or not.
You're there with that girl .
how much i tried hating you was just how much I actually loved you.
how much i tried hating you was just how much I actually loved you.
I hate the fact that you're in my head
day and night, till I get to bed
Leave my mind
How I wish
Yet those few memories
How much I miss
Nobody like you
till today
But, I still hope somebody's out there
to love me in every other way
Even then , I doubt I'll meet one
I wanna be with the one I need
instead to being with the person that needs me
Too many people I meet
not one gives me that permanent feel
I love myself too much
to get myself broken again
and to feel all that pain .
-Nisha
How much I wanna in love.
There's someone now , I know
But, I don't feel it for him
There's someone now , I know
But, I don't feel it for him
That special , permanent feeling
it's different , just for a moment
and I stay with not msging/calling him
He's definitely not mine, not at all .
I dont wanna break him , at all .
I dont wanna break him , at all .
I keep telling him
Who neeeds a man to survive?
Seriously , yes we still do.
Seriously , yes we still do.
=/
Im still young , why am I being that fool ?
Have some fun !
After my 8weeks man.
YOU GO GIRL .
YOU GO GIRL .
Loveeeeeeee me.
No comments:
Post a Comment