Sunday, June 17, 2012
I'm feeling so down.
Like so helpless
Silent cries. It sucksz
Cause i don't even know the reason.
Then came jangari to talk to me.
Asking who gave me empty promises
And disturbing me. Well he is,
Disturbing me, never have empty promises.
But he said he would bring me for butter chicken.
So that's counted?
It did feel good when he spoke to me.
Honestly, I felt happy instantly.
But I know it's just for the moment..
He cares or if he is just bored. But
He wouldn't care to waste time for videos right.
But he is very friendly and good. So
He might do that and I might just get it wrongly,
Like every girl he knew did. Then got haywire.
Sucks how I don't know what he thinks.
:( well at least he asked.
Good friend at least
You know. I'm having mixed feelings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment