;Shattered Hopes - Nisha
You became the reason why I smiled,
Time spent with you was all worthwhile,
A feeling you got me craving,
Everything about you was amazing
You gave me the hope I needed,
Challenged me in every possible way,
I'd say you succeeded,
Cause I became just another prey
I'd like those few weeks back,
Just to experience it all once more,
Excluding all the heartbreak,
And to tell you what I fell for
The smell of you,
Is etched in me,
& Every time I get that scent,
I just hope it's you I'd see
I regret nothing,
But all your words keep replaying in my head,
Leaving my heart aching,
I'd rather you kill me instead
And one day, you just left me stranded,
Leaving me with nothing but a crushed heart,
I never thought I'd lose myself again,
Cause you knew how broken I was right from the start
Till today I try to figure out,
Figure out what went wrong,
What it was all about ,
& Now Dead and Gone
So tell me, just tell me why ?
At least maybe , just maybe ,
I get a reason to all my cries,
& So I can finally wave the part of me goodbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment