Saturday, September 1, 2012

The only man who doesnt seem to test my patience

it's sat , so well . 6 more days huh .
Interestingly went by . Honestly , I never really missed a boy this much, but hell yeah.
This guy really did.
I don't want the part of my life to interfere in btw. Or if i aint that goodd looking. I dont know. Something ?
I wanna make it work , at least start somewhere.
I dont even know where to begin like my previous post.
begin with his number , & if he doesnt pass it then it shall be the end. end of facebook & end of everything.
I wont face him at all . honestly. it'll be too much to handle. esp when I'hv had feeling for god knows how long !? Its gonna be hard. yeah i tried, i really tried not to think about him , but it's diff. Dont blame me, like what he said right .
He said I was gonna virtually miss him , virtually means (actually), (truely, real ) whatever along that line, and i ACTUALLY did miss him real bad. I could stare at his name on my chatbox , every single day hoping he'll be online.
Damn, did i write about me dreaming about him . I dont remb, but yeah I did dream about him. it was so good. it felt so real , like he actually cares. deep down , i hope he does. He's the kinda egoistic man , but im cool with it . as long as he shows it to me, I don't need it to be public. really. even i wont want it that way. LOW PROFILE STUFF . but dude, I dont even know if he likes me . God knows if he finds me that annoying lil girl , or like those girls he said don't want happening again . ah man .
there was once he even asked if my status was for him , out of allllllllll the people i know , why would he think its bout him , it's that gut feeling right. it will nver let you down if it's fucking strong. See , it was and was  not for him. The good part was, and the bad part was for a friend that drove me nuts. i keep thinking i'll never meet anybody and Ill nver fall in love. My ex told me that, that asshole. he'll burn in flames if he sees me with him . SERIOUSLY .

God, I know I haven prayed and visited you in a long time. and today i did.
I'm sorry. Just Lead me the way .

Clubbing tomorrow , i hv got no mood since he left for brunei .
But yeah, I'll go for my girls. and see whats up .
I wanna talk to him, real soon .

Hope you're fine man .Oh, & dad won the golf tournament ! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEAAAY!
LOVE YOU DAD , THE LEO MAN. & YEAH HIM too . hah.

Bleahh .
Gooodnight earthworms.

No comments: