Wow,
i just saw this drama and it was super meaningful .
About how hardships in life and an actual true story about a man who was chased out of the at the age of 15,
and owns two businesses now and graduated with masters(honours). Respect to this man. Learned alot through this I would say. never give up even if it seems like the worse storm.A very good drama indeed.
Coming to life back , I'hv been sick for the past one week. =.=! Despite taking medicines , it doesnt seem to get better. Sucks much.
Yeah 7 days till he's back . I feel like Imma stalker , some mental freak. Too many things running in my head.
Way to many , like brain's gonna explode. You know I really like him so much that I'm afraid of losing him even when he's not mine. Am I obssessed over him ? I dont think this is obssession right. I dont behave psychotic towards him and talk to him all the time. He needs to breathe , so Do i . Im willing to make it start somewhere. Not sure what I should do and how. I dont wanna seem annoying , irritating . and then he stops talking to me. I dont seem to like anyone else ? Even the ones with money & looks , I DONT CARE . It's so weird. What did this guy do to me at the very first sight ?! , Or maybe after sometime seeing him.
I could think about him all day , literally . Since he's starting school and so am I , I thought that maybe we could study together ya know. Wonder what he'll say . I just dont want any girl to get through . Girls these days are idiots anyway . But well , if im meant to be with him then I will . But I gotta have an effort at least.
I dont even have his freaking number. Neither Do i have the guts to ask . =( Daaaaaaaaaaaamn.
Imagine me saying " Hey I don't have your number , pass me & I'll textcha?" . Jeeeeeez! That's bloody weird and ewwwwww. ME? doing that? NEVER EVER DONE THAT . yeah, like how I asked him to dance when I NEVER EVER asked and wanted to ask a guy . GREATT ! He makes me do things I'hv never and never wanna do in my life . WHERE do i freaking start. I'll have to !
If fate is good enough , May I bump into him while clubbing , and I can start from there at least ? Like a conversation there and then dance , hopefully . then number exchange. then hang out .Blah blah .
I should really try to not write about him and think about him . Seriously. He makes me melt.
Just the way he is. Tsk .Ok nisha, shut up .shuttttttt up.
Stay safe , may the angels take good care of you .
Heart full of gold ,
diamonds you're worth
No comments:
Post a Comment