Saw my application was unsuccessful . I was extremely upset then i realised that I should not leave it this way. I wanna fight for what I really wanna do .
So , my sister called up . then spoke to the course manager. & well he said that ,
he have another interview .
TODAY , friday (30th March 2012) .
TODAY , friday (30th March 2012) .
I went prepared, knowing what to say and what to explain and blah blah .
There were threeeeeeeeeee interviewers, yeah i said THREE. I DIED.
There were threeeeeeeeeee interviewers, yeah i said THREE. I DIED.
One on one itself I'll faint. this was three, but i knew i cannot use this to pull me down.
I went on explaining ,beginning with why i chose the course. and all that.
I went on explaining ,beginning with why i chose the course. and all that.
Well , Im pretty satisfied with what I spoke , because I was honest about it .
and I turned down RP's admission. & they knew about it. and asked why.
I told them, I did not wanna do the course im not interested in,& now I'm fighting for this course.
Well, I hope that part would have surprised them , knowing how much I'm willing to sacrifice
Well, I hope that part would have surprised them , knowing how much I'm willing to sacrifice
just to get that course and prove that I'll be able to achieve good grades and enter a local university. Results will be out , definitely within few days, to my house, by post. definitely .
Well, the interview went well, and I was happy about it . I hope that I would have satisfied them
as well . Only I know, how much I really want this course, and I know that I will be able to do it and get good grades.
Points that they would have got satisfied with
- Aim to NUS
-Sports person
-Turned down RP
Well , I really hope that would have made them know my determination . & plus,
I really do have a good feeling about this .
I believe in myself, before believing in god. that's how I went for the interview
I knew I could do it , went for it. then believe in god. =)
may god bless me for a good result in return.
No comments:
Post a Comment