today . 15th March 2012 .
I kept thinking that I was prolly pissing the shit outtuh him , by chatting up too much.
& thats why he dint reply. =(
LIKE THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY .
Then came a reply at around 7,45pm.
I was surrrrrrrrrrrprised. Well , honestly , not surprised. But, ELATED.
I swear , it's like. suddenly the headache and all my terrible sickness disappeared for that one moment. FOOOYOH , unexplainable. What do I call this ?
He had some bad things happening on that day =( , hope everything's alright actually.
SIGHS ! Poor him.
Well, it's be alright. God's with him. Must go temple , tomorrow morning if cannot how =( Aiyaaaah.
He's like pure happiness you know.
It's been months, ya knw. We don't talk everyday, but there's this feeling in me always and everyday.
why, I DONT KNOW. =( Honestly i don't.
They say, feelings more than 4 months is no longer a crush, IT'S LOVE. really ??
cause usually, when i have a crush, it fades away when we stop contacting. But this guy ,
NEVER DID. I really really like him . I SWEARRRRRRRRRRRR. Geeez !
I wont say Im in love. NO WAY. Each time I think I'm in love, eventually it's not and goes away.
BUT fuck all those, THIS ONE'S WAYYYYYYYYYY TOO SPECIAL . <3 <3 <3
It like lying on a bed of roses,
petals falling on you ,
sitting under the stars,
thinking about him ,
and falling deeper and deeper into my feelings.
Oh nisha, SHUT UP.
No comments:
Post a Comment