Monday, March 12, 2012

There'sthisGUY

So, there's this guy .
who i met in a club on the 14th of December 2011 (Wednesday, ladies night).
there was a real major eye contact going on.
he kept looking and duh , so did I .
I loved how he looked at me.
he was at the table right next to mine .
His friend told me to dance with him , and I asked him , WHICH I NEVER DID ASK A GUY BEFORE. & when i asked him for a dance , he said' No, it's okay.,'.
I was speechless and wondered why actually . then i was dancing with his friend,
a chinese guy . and his friend claimed I had to engage him to dance.
He stillllllllll dint dance. & So I had to leave . ='(
went home, thought about him ALL NIGHT , & i mean ALL FREAKING NIGHT.
I woke up , started finding him on FACEBOOK obviously . I couldnt .
Added up his friend, who was my friend's friend. & I asked him . UNBELIEVABLE .
cause I never really did all this detective job and found guys on facebook . =.=!
and i found him through his friend . & yeah, he remembered me. 'THE GIRL wearing the red dress'' though i wasnt wearing a dress. LOL . & i said he denied dancing with me ,
& he said he was pretty drunk that night & rather not dance. So i took it as a reason. haha!
Butttttttttttt , when I was chatting with him . He barely gave me any proper REPLY .
So I was like, FINEEEEE . Why bother when the guy isnt bother or interested right ?
I kinda decide to leave it . But , NO . It dint happen. & thats exactly why I'm posting this on 12th March 2011. After 3months , & he's stilllllllllll up my head.

Well, we chatted very off & on after that day , but I still thought it's not what it's suppsed to be.
Soon , we chatted normally and all that. Like how he claim his girlfriend to be SHRIYA SARAN.
& that he never had a girlfriend before. I kinda dint believe that initially. i mean , who would.
so one day, pretty bored. I stalked his profile , as in viewed his previous posts , all the way till 2009 i think ? Cannot remember, but while reading his past posts , i kinda realised that he never had a interest over a girl nor any relationships . cause apparently his friend hacked and wrote a post on his wall saying that he needs serious help for chicks and all that.

& honestly , after seeing that. I started literally falling for him. LIKE LITERALLY.
Well, he's a leo . Like my dad. & I love my dad & I get along with him so well . Leo's the kinda people who don't really make the first step sometimes ? & we should initiate it, like how I ADDED him , and how I CHATTED first and how i ALWAYS start the convo . It doesnt really matter , cause he still replies my chats.

& So , the conclusion is, I really really like this guy. From the day he looked at me at the club, till today , whatever facts I found out about him . & I'm pretty stuck. Cause I don't wanna make it look like I'm after him which he might get it wrongly. Especially chase him away cause he isnt interested in all this. but well , I'm really hoping. Praying really hard. That after a number of more chat coversations, I'll be able to ask him to accompany me for cycling or something that he and I enjoy doing. I mean there has to be a way .
The way he looked at me at club can't mean absolutely nothing ,can it? I'm sure he had something on that night , & definitely somewhere deeeeeeeeep down. Like myself. I thought i'd leave it , but I havent left it. He's worth every bit of working hard. But I gotta start somewhere.
LIKE SOMEWHERE. If god allows me to . well , I'have always prayed to Ganesha , He did make life easier before and gave me happiness and someways I wanted to. Led me the way for school.
I havent visited him for 3 weeks or a months already , I'll visit him on Thursday Or friday this week or next week to start with. I'll Pray to him for 8 weeks regarding this issue, fast every week once whenever I do my rounds for him . And after that final 8th week, I'll break a coconut for him . Before asking the guy to hang out. Ganesha never lets me down. & I'm sure he'll not let me down for this too . LONGEST POST I EVER WROTE I THINK .

I really like you,
& I really hope you like me too
Getting you into my life ,
would prolly be the biggest gift from god
Being your wife ,
would prolly be the reason to live
Leo & Cancer , A pretty good match.
When I researched.
GOD BLESS ME,
& May this work. <3
Om Gam Ganapathayeh Namaha.

No comments: