Tuesday, April 24, 2012

And after all these, Im still pulling through .

Sometimes, the hardest thing to understand on earth would be a man .
Really.

ANYWAY , whatever that meant. not really bothered compared to before though .
Well , maybe because I got to focus on better things already ?
Life's really too good to actually waste the time ya know.
So fuck whatever that brings you down , or even WHOEVER that brings you down .

But yeah ,
I am still into him ,
he is still in my way,
He is still that one thing ,
in my head, I'll say.

& Cabin crew's interview on Saturday . Aint sure how's it gonna go but let's just put the best for it ! Yea?
Choices are
-Cabin Crew
-School in Oct
-Asia's Next Top Model .

Geeeez, The last one looks too good. There's still 10 days left.
I'll make a CHOICE within 7days . it'll be a good choice.
& DAMN , tuesday seems to be my lucky day . O.o .

--------
BUT I LOVE TO PLAY WITH SACARSM ? What's that suppose to mean ?
 LIKE SERIOUSLY . WHAT ?
If you're not interested in talking,
you either DON'T REPLY ALMOST ALL THE TIME
Ignore the shit outtuh me
Or tell me directly .

YOU DON'T DO IT SACARSTICALLY right ?
Maybe it was just his honest opinion . I mean, im never rude ?
Never take things seriously serious , I do but not for stuffs like that man .
Whats the point !?
See, still thinking about it . CRAP / STFU nisha.
Good luck for Saturday ! GET THE JOB !
for the monehhhhhhhhhhhh .

No comments: