I wish to be your sunshine
Your look last december
I just wish you were mine
Enough to drive me nuts.
There's just that something in you ,
that doesnt let my mind go
without thinking about you,
So much to let it all go .
Damn boy ,
I'hv never felt this before.
I dont know if Im wrong ,
dont knw if im risking it all .
But im trying so hard not to fall ,
cause Im afraid , itll be another heartbreak .
But then again,
you cant stop your heart from feeling what you actually feel .
yeah ?
Wasnt online the whole day. Hope you're fine though .
I aint rich , or the most beautiful girl you'hv ever known.
But I know I can keep you up there , shower you with all the love you ever wanted
Cause, I really like you just the way you are.
No comments:
Post a Comment